BC Parks Response to COVID-19: See Details »
- Parks affected by COVID-19
- Discover Camping Reservation Information
*For this season, reservations are available two months in advance of an arrival date
- Park-Specific Discover Camping Reopening Impacts
The reservation system is now open. Due to COVID-19, the 2020 season booking window has been reduced to two months. Today, as of 7 AM, you are able to book reservations with arrival dates up to . If you wish to arrive after this date, please wait until two months from your arrival date to book. Thank you for your understanding and support.
* Park advisories are updated during business hours, Monday–Friday, 8:30am–4:30pm, excluding statutory holidays.
Important News and Updates
- May 25, 2020 Most campgrounds, recreation sites opening throughout the province
- The 2020 summer camping season has arrived, giving people in B.C. more opportunities to get outside and connect with nature as most provincial campgrounds and recreation sites open June 1, along with more parks for day-use activities.
- April 8, 2020 All BC Parks closing
- BC Parks is immediately closing all provincial parks in response to the widespread call for increased action to address COVID-19.
- March 24, 2020 Province closing certain parks, recreation areas
- BC Parks continues to monitor whether people visiting provincial parks are complying with the physical distancing required to stop the spread of novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
- March 20, 2020 BC Parks status during COVID-19 response
- Provincial parks are a great place for people in B.C. to get out and enjoy nature, while following the social distancing directives from British Columbia’s provincial health officer (PHO).