BC Parks Response to COVID-19: See Details »
- COVID-19 Park Status
- Discover Camping Reservation Information
*For this season, reservations are available two months in advance of an arrival date
- Campground Impacts Affecting Your Reservations
The reservation system is now open. Due to COVID-19, the 2020 season booking window has been reduced to two months. Today, as of 7 AM, you are able to book reservations with arrival dates up to . If you wish to arrive after this date, please wait until two months from your arrival date to book. Thank you for your understanding and support.
Due to ongoing operational changes as part of our COVID-19 response, some policies may be slightly different this year. Please check the COVID-19 page for the most up-to-date information.
Due to current supply shortages, BC Parks is unable to guarantee hand sanitizer availability in toilet facilities. Park visitors are responsible for their own hygiene and should bring their own supply of hand sanitizer when visiting parks.
* Park advisories are updated during business hours, Monday–Friday, 8:30am–4:30pm, excluding statutory holidays.
Important News and Updates
- June 18, 2020 Peace Arch Provincial Park closed until further notice
- To address the unprecedented growth in visitors leading to public safety and traffic concerns in neighbouring communities, the British Columbia entry to Peace Arch Provincial Park will be temporarily closed.
- Discover Camping Frequently Asked Questions
- BC Parks Re–Opening Frequently Asked Questions
- Visitor Guide to Camping During COVID-19 – Fact Sheet
- Visitor Guide to Camping During COVID-19 – Brochure
- June 18, 2020 Family-friendly cycling trail network opens in Englishman River Falls Provincial Park
- Introducing a 2.3-kilometre multi-use trail network that will be maintained through a 10-year partnership agreement with the Arrowsmith Cycling Club.
- June 6, 2020 Funding available to support volunteer projects in BC Parks
- BC Parks is making $240,000 available this year for volunteer and other community-led projects that support conservation and recreation.
- May 25, 2020 Most campgrounds, recreation sites opening throughout the province
- The 2020 summer camping season has arrived, giving people in B.C. more opportunities to get outside and connect with nature as most provincial campgrounds and recreation sites open June 1, along with more parks for day-use activities.
- April 8, 2020 All BC Parks closing
- BC Parks is immediately closing all provincial parks in response to the widespread call for increased action to address COVID-19.
- March 24, 2020 Province closing certain parks, recreation areas
- BC Parks continues to monitor whether people visiting provincial parks are complying with the physical distancing required to stop the spread of novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
- March 20, 2020 BC Parks status during COVID-19 response
- Provincial parks are a great place for people in B.C. to get out and enjoy nature, while following the social distancing directives from British Columbia’s provincial health officer (PHO).