On This Page
Visitor InformationFor your safety, please do not venture beyond the fence facing the falls as the area is very hazardous.
Bijoux Falls Provincial Park
About This Park
Bijoux Falls Provincial Park is a day use park only. This park is easily accessible off Hwy 97 and provides a view of Bijoux Falls with excellent photography opportunities and a pleasant highway rest stop. Toilets, picnic tables and garbage receptacles are provided.
Park Size: 40 hectares
Know Before You Go
- Help protect the park land. Enjoy Bijoux Falls Provincial Park but please leave it as you have found it so that future visitors may also enjoy the park.
- The consumption of alcohol in a public place (all areas of the park) is prohibited.
- For safety reasons, firearms are not permitted in the park.
- Bijoux Falls Park is closed to hunting.
- There is no potable water at this park. Please bring your own drinking water.
- Campfires are not allowed in this park.
Location and MapsPlease note: Any maps listed are for information only – they may not represent legal boundaries and should not be used for navigation.
Nature and Culture
- Conservation: Flowers, trees and shrubs are part of the park’s natural heritage, please don’t damage or remove them.
- Wildlife: This location is the summer residence for a large Stellar’s Jay population. Park users should always be aware of bears and other wildlife in our park environment. Never feed or approach bears or other wildlife.
- Management Planning Information
- There is currently no approved valid management plan for this area. Management plans are prepared as soon as practicable, subject to available resources and the ability of key planning partners to participate.