During a campfire ban, smoking is restricted in all public areas of a park or protected area. Please read this Information Bulletin.
Chilliwack River Provincial Park
About This Park
- Information on this park will be added as it becomes available.
- Click here to view the photo gallery.
- The Purpose Statement and Zoning Plan is now available online.
- History – Chilliwack River Provincial Park was established in 1961.
- Conservation – Chilliwack River Provincial Park lies in the Coastal Douglas-fir biogeoclimatic zone. Its floodplain characteristics emphasize the role of water as a manipulator of both land and vegetation giving the park a unique combination of flora.
- Wildlife – The Chilliwack River supports Steelhead and Chum, Coho and Sockeye salmon.
- General Wildlife, Marine & Outdoor Ethics Information