This park is currently closed due to fire hazard.
Please Note: During a campfire ban, smoking is restricted in all public areas of a park or protected area. Please read this Information Bulletin [PDF].
Francis Point Provincial Park
About This Park
- More information on this park will be added when it becomes available.
- The park offers day-use/picnicking area with pit toilets.
- There are no campfires allowed in this park at any time.
- Size: 81 hectares
- Location Map
- Approved Management Plan 2008
- Park established as a result of private land acquisition. See News Release for more information.