Graham-Laurier Provincial Park
About This Park
Christina Falls, Lady-Laurier Lake and abundant wildlife populations are just some of the spectacular features of Graham-Laurier Park. Situated west of the Continental Divide in the Rocky Mountains, the park is a remote wilderness area. Hunting is the main recreation activity in the park. Other backcountry activities include horseback riding, hiking, wildlife and scenery viewing and fishing. Visitors are drawn to the scenic alpine vistas, the remote, wilderness character and high wildlife values. Christina Falls, located along the Graham River, is a spectacular special feature and is accessed by the Christina Falls trail; this undeveloped trail is 22 km long and is open to ATV only and non-motorized users. A number of other non-motorized routes can be found throughout the park along Emmerslund, Needham and Horn Creeks and the Graham River.
Park Size: 99,982 hectares
- Special care must be taken in alpine and sub-alpine areas. These are among the most fragile because of the severe conditions and short growing season. Please walk carefully and tread lightly.
- Visitors may encounter outfitter or contractor cabins in the area but thse are privately owned.
- Hikers and campers should be prepared for all weather conditions in this changeable climate. Always carry first-aid equipment and extra clothing and food.
- Water sources in the backcountry may carry giardia or other parasites. Boil or filter all water when in the backcountry.
Location and Maps
Graham-Laurier Park lies north of the Peace Arm of Williston Reach and west of the Continental Divide. It is approximately 145 km northwest of Fort St. John. Graham-Laurier is a remote wilderness area. The Halfway/Graham Forest Service road provides the only motorized access to within 10 km of the southeast corner of the park.
Maps and Brochures
Any maps listed are for information only - they may not represent legal boundaries and should not be used for navigation.
- Park Map (PDF)
- Online Management planning information for this park is not available at this time.