This park is currently closed due to fire hazard.
Please Note: During a campfire ban, smoking is restricted in all public areas of a park or protected area. Please read this Information Bulletin [PDF].
Grohman Narrows Provincial Park
About This ParkGrohman Narrows Park protects special natural habitat of several species of provincially significant plants, animals and insects. A small island included in the park also contains a stand of old growth black cottonwood that provide habitat for many birds.
The Park also provides opportunities for local outdoor recreation and nature appreciation. It is used by residents for walks and occasionally by school groups as an outdoor classroom for nature studies.
Park Size: 10 hectares
- Grohman Island has no facilities and there is no public access.
- Dogs must be on a leash and under control at all times when in Grohman Narrows Park.
- Bring your own drinking water as potable water is not available in the park.
- Campfires are not permitted in the park.
- Backcountry areas are not suitable for dogs or other pets due to wildlife issues and the potential for problems with bears.