This park is currently closed due to fire hazard.
Please Note: During a campfire ban, smoking is restricted in all public areas of a park or protected area. Please read this Information Bulletin [PDF].
Jackpine Remnant Provincial Park
About This Park
- Location Map
- This 148 ha provincial park protects one of the few remaining old growth Jackpine stands in the Fort Nelson area.
- The park offers backcountry camping.
- Approved Purpose Statement and Zoning Plan
- Hunting is allowed in the park. All hunters should refer to the BC Hunting and Trapping Regulations Synopsis for details.
- Information on this park will be added as it becomes available.