Marble Range and Edge Hills Provincial Parks
Edge Hills Provincial Park
Forested wilderness, grassland ecosystems, varied wildlife and scenic grandeur are represented in these new protected areas. These parks are located southwest of Clinton and east of the Fraser Canyon.
Approved Marble Range / Edge Hills Management Plan is now available in PDF format. Because of the large size of the file, the plan is divided into eleven separate files for ease of access.
- Introduction (546 KB PDF)
- Park Vision and Roles (543 KB PDF)
- Park Zoning (178 KB PDF)
- Natural and Cultural Values (853 KB PDF)
- Outdoor Recreation Opportunities and Management (272 KB PDF)
- Park Completion Issues (196 KB PDF)
- Communications (14 KB PDF)
- Plan Implementation (26 KB PDF)
- Appendix A - Legal Park Descriptions (21 KB PDF)
- Appendix B (17 KB PDF)
- Appendix C (47 KB PDF)
- Appendix D, E and F (305 KB PDF)