- Find a Park
- Making Reservations
- Backcountry Registration
- Events and Initiatives
- Know Before You Go
- Park User Fees
- Children & Youth
- Purchasing Giftware
- Frequently Asked Questions (General)
- Park Enhancement Fund
- Commemorative Gifting
- 100 Benches for 100 Years
- Corporate Partnerships
- Planned Giving Program
- Land Acquisition
- Ecological Monitoring
- Long-Term Ecological Monitoring
- Living Lab Program
- Our Partners
- Conservation Management
- Ecological Reserves
- Conservation Information
- Invasive Species
- Climate Change
- Mountain Pine Beetles
British Columbia Heritage
- B.C. Rivers
- Canadian Rivers
- Contact Us
- About BC Parks
- Park Operators
- Park Use Permits
- Filming in Parks
- Brochures, Publications & Manuals
- Contact Us
- BC Parks Future Strategy
Reservation Service Contact Information
Reservation website: www.discovercamping.ca
Reservations can be made 24 hours/day.
$5 surcharge applies)
Toll free from Canada/USA:
- 1 800 689-9025
- 1 519 826-6850
7 days per week (incl. holidays*):
7:00 AM to 7:00 PM (PST)
*with the exception of Dec. 25 and Jan. 1 when the call centre is closed.
Mobile Interface: DiscoverCamping.ca/Mobile/
Berg Lake Trail ReservationsTo book your reservation on the Berg Lake Trail for the 2017 season, please visit www.discovercamping.ca. Please note, starting on October 1, 2017 you can start booking your Berg Lake Trail adventure for the 2018 season!
- News Release: Reserve your spot for two popular BC Parks adventures
- More information about Berg Lake Trail
- Walk-In/Wilderness campsite operation dates
- Maximum group size for the Berg Lake Trail is 12.
- There are seven campgrounds along the trail. Each campground has a cluster of tent pads; each tent pad will hold a single tent up to 10’ x 10’ and 1 to 6 people (all ages) per pad.
- Each tent pad reservation has a non-refundable charge of $6 (plus tax) per night, up to a maximum of $18 (plus tax).
- Reservations or modifications to an existing reservation cannot be accepted less than 2 days prior to your arrival date.
- Reservations are not transferable. Any reservation owners or holders found to be transferring or selling their reservations to another party, risk the chance that their reservation may be cancelled without a refund. If a customer can no longer use their reservation, they are encouraged to cancel their reservation so that any unused User Fees that are not forfeited as a penalty, can be automatically refunded to the credit card that was used to make the original reservation.
Changes and Cancellations:
- A modification or cancellation to a reservation, made more than 28 days prior to your arrival date will incur a charge of $6 (plus tax) per campsite (tent pad) reservation.
- Cancellations, and changes that reduce the stay or party size made within 28 days before the arrival date, will forfeit all the affected fees.
- Modifications to arrival dates within 28 days will incur a penalty of 2 night’s fees, per person.
- Reservations will be held until 11:00am the morning after the first reserved night. If you do not claim the site or cancel the reservation by the 11:00am deadline, it is considered a no-show and there will be no refund of fees.
- The reservation charges and user fees will be collected at the time of booking.
- You may register and obtain your camping permit for the Berg Lake Trail at the Mount Robson Visitor Centre.
- When hikers register at the Mount Robson Visitor Centre, the staff will explain details including a mandatory orientation about the park, trail, etc.