- Find a Park
- Making Reservations
- Backcountry Registration
- Events and Initiatives
- Know Before You Go
- Park User Fees
- Children & Youth
- Purchasing Giftware
- Frequently Asked Questions (General)
- Park Enhancement Fund
- Commemorative Gifting
- 100 Benches for 100 Years
- Corporate Partnerships
- Planned Giving Program
- Land Acquisition
- Ecological Monitoring
- Long-Term Ecological Monitoring
- Our Partners
- Conservation Management
- Ecological Reserves
- Conservation Information
- Climate Change
- Mountain Pine Beetles
British Columbia Heritage
- B.C. Rivers
- Canadian Rivers
- Contact Us
- About BC Parks
- Park Operators
- Park Use Permits
- Filming in Parks
- Brochures, Publications & Manuals
- Contact Us
- BC Parks Future Strategy
Reservation Service Contact Information
Reservation website: www.discovercamping.ca
Reservations can be made 24 hours/day.
($5 surcharge applies)
Toll free from CAN/USA:
7 days a week (incl. holidays*): 7:00am to 7:00pm (PT)
*with the exception of December 25th and January 1st when the call centre is closed.
Mobile Interface: DiscoverCamping/Mobile/
Berg Lake Trail Reservationswww.discovercamping.ca and please note starting on October 1, 2016 you can start booking your Berg Lake Trail adventure for the 2017 season! Read the news release
- Maximum group size for the Berg Lake Trail is 12.
- There are seven campgrounds along the trail. Each campground has a cluster of tent pads; each tent pad will hold a single tent up to 10’ x 10’ and 1 to 6 people (all ages) per pad.
- Each tent pad reservation has a non-refundable charge of $6 (plus tax) per night, up to a maximum of $18 (plus tax).
- Reservations or modifications to an existing reservation cannot be accepted less than 2 days prior to your arrival date.
- Reservations are not transferable. Any reservation owners or holders found to be transferring or selling their reservations to another party, risk the chance that their reservation may be cancelled without a refund. If a customer can no longer use their reservation, they are encouraged to cancel their reservation so that any unused User Fees that are not forfeited as a penalty, can be automatically refunded to the credit card that was used to make the original reservation.
Changes and Cancellations:
- A modification or cancellation to a reservation, made more than 28 days prior to your arrival date will incur a charge of $6 (plus tax) per campsite (tent pad) reservation.
- Cancellations, and changes that reduce the stay or party size made within 28 days before the arrival date, will forfeit all the affected fees.
- Modifications to arrival dates within 28 days will incur a penalty of 2 night’s fees, per person.
- Reservations will be held until 11:00am the morning AFTER the first reserved night. If you do not claim the site or cancel the reservation by the 11:00am deadline, it is considered a no-show and there will be no refund of fees.
- The reservation charges and user fees will be collected at the time of booking.
- You may register and obtain your camping permit for the Berg Lake Trail at the Mount Robson Visitor Centre.
- When hikers register at the Mount Robson Visitor Centre, the staff will explain details including a mandatory orientation about the park, trail, etc.