Berg Lake Trail Reservations
New for 2013:
As of January 2, 2013 the Berg Lake Trail now accepts reservations for the entire season starting January 2nd, annually. (Prior to 2013, Berg Lake Trail users had to wait to make their reservations until March 15.)
Hiking reservations can be made through Discover Camping
from January 2nd to September 15th.
- There are seven campgrounds along the trail. Each campground has a cluster of tent pads; each tent pad will hold a single tent up to 10’ x 10’ and 1 to 6 people (all ages) per pad.
- Each campsite reservation has a non-refundable charge of $6 (plus tax) per night, up to a maximum of $18 (plus tax).
- Reservations or modifications to an existing reservation cannot be accepted less than 2 days prior to your arrival date.
Changes and Cancellations:
- A modification or cancellation to a reservation will incur a charge of $6 (plus tax) per campsite (tent pad) reservation.
- Cancellations, shortened stays, and delays of arrival made within 7 days of the arrival date, will incur the additional cost of $20 (plus tax).
- Cancellations made on the date of arrival will forfeit 2 night’s accommodations.
- Reservations will be held until 11:00am the morning AFTER the first reserved night. If you do not claim the site or cancel the reservation by the 11:00am deadline, it is considered a no-show and there will be no refund of fees.
- The reservation charges and user fees will be collected at the time of booking.
- You may register and obtain your camping permit for the Berg Lake Trail from noon to closing time one day prior at the Mount Robson Visitor Centre.
- When hikers register at the Mount Robson Visitor Centre, the staff will explain details (including a video) about the park, trail, etc.