BC Parks RSS Feeds
Below is a list of RSS feeds published by BC Parks.
Click the RSS icon to the left of the desired feed title to subscribe to it.
Getting Started with RSS
What is RSS?
Really Simple Syndication (RSS) is a way to distribute and receive headlines and other web content to your desktop. Instead of having to go back to a website to see what's new, you can have new information delivered to you.
The RSS feeds allow you to receive up-to-the-minute announcements from BC Parks on your computer desktop.
Why use RSS?
There are a number of benefits to using RSS, including:
- You select what news you want. RSS allows you to select the type of news and information you receive from websites.
- You determine when you get your news. Once you download your news reader, you can customize it to go and fetch the news every five minutes, or every hour – depending on how you want it.
- Cut down on SPAM. Because RSS requires you to download a news reader, you aren't subscribing to e-mail lists which can increase your risk of getting unwanted SPAM e-mail.
Install a RSS Feed Reader
Step 1: Click here for instructions on how to download an RSS reader.
Step 2: Subscribe to One or More News Feeds:
- After your news reader is installed, click on a link to an RSS feed on the BC Parks RSS Feed page to subscribe to the feed(s) you want.
- Check that you have set your reader to go and fetch the news at the intervals you want, whether that’s every five minutes, or every hour.