Ministry of Forests, Lands and Natural Resource Operations

Statement of Loss of Licence

The Declaration Form for Lost Licences will no longer exist. This process has been replaced as follows:

Statement of Loss - this form is what an individual will now complete when they lose their hunting or angling licences. It is not a form that must be authorized by a Government Official so it will be available at all licence vendors as well as Service BC offices. There is no charge for this form however, the fees for duplicate licences have increased (exceptions are: Senior, B.C. Disabled, Junior Hunting and Gulf Island Special Area will remain at $1.00)

Declaration for Lost Hunter Number - this form will only be used by individuals who have lost their hunter number. It will only be available at Government Agent offices and HQ in Victoria. It must be authorized by a Government Official and there remains a $10.50 fee for the form.