Groundwater Level Data Interactive Map
Select an observation well from the drop-down list below.
Wells without real-time data
Wells with real-time data
- Observation well number: A series of numbers assigned to each Provincial observation well for identification purposes.
- Well tag number: A computer-generated number which is recorded on the well construction records once the records are entered into the database.
- Well ID: A metal plate that is physically attached to the outside of the well casing and has a unique number.
- Some of the data you have selected has not been verified, and may be wrong.
- It is not uncommon for individual monitors to give false readings due to temporary local conditions, and on occasion the readings can be grossly inaccurate.
- To view the data you must accept all responsibility for its use and interpretation.
- Images on this site do not display properly in Internet Explorer. Please use Chrome, Firefox or Safari.