Licensee - "Owner of any land, mine or undertaking with respect to which a licence is issued under this or a former Act" Water Act - 1996. Also referred to as "holder of a licence."
- A licence can have more than one licensee; only the primary contact/billed client is indicated in these reports
- A licensee can hold more than one licence
- Field is not case sensitive
- Licensees are entered last name first followed by first name, with no punctuation between names
- Do not include punctuation for abbreviations (e.g., LTD not LTD., CO not CO.)
- Displays all licensees which begin with the specified characters.