Government of British Columbia Home page
Print Close

Water Licences Query - Help

Back to Water Licences Query page


PCL No - Internal number assigned to a Permit over Crown Land (PCL) that gives "authority to, flood Crown Land or to construct, maintain or operate works on Crown Land" Water Act 1996.

  • 5-digit number
  • Leading zeroes not required (e.g., Enter 1234 for 01234)
Print. Close.