Government of British Columbia Home page
Print Close

Water Licences Query - Help

Back to Water Licences Query page


Unit - The units of measurement for the quantity of water authorized in the licence.

  • MD (meters cubic / per day)
  • MS (meters cubic / per second)
  • MY (meters cubic / per year)
  • TF (total flow) - a unit shown against non-consumptive purposes (e.g. land improvement, conservation) for which the total flow of the stream is authorized to pass through the licensed works. No water is diverted from the stream.
Print. Close.