Ministry of Forests, Lands and Natural Resource Operations

FrontCounter BC is responsible for the administration of Fish and Wildlife Permits, Commercial Licences and BC Parks’ Park Use Permits.

Permits and commercial licences remain a legal requirement, ensuring that environmental standards are not compromised. We continue to strive to provide fair, consistent and timely services to all our clients.

Click the buttons below for information on how to apply for Permits
and Licences administered by FrontCounter BC

Controlled Alien Species Permits
Angling Guide
Assistant Angling Guide
Park Use Permits
Transporter Licence
CITES Permits (Export Specific Animals)
Export Permits (Animals)
Wildlife Permits (General)
Accompany to Hunt
Fur Trader Licence
Scientific Fish Collection Permits
Rainbow Trout Fish Pond
Farmed Sturgeon
Trapping Licence
Guide Outfitter Assistant Guide & Guiding Certificate Holder
Guiding Territory Certificate

Other Permits and Licences