Latest ground-level ozone - O3 (8 hour average) data map
View the latest O3 data. Data is refreshed every 60 minutes. Instructions on how to use the map are below.
Please note that air quality data may be missing or delayed for many reasons that are beyond our control including local power or communications outages, instrument calibration cycles or failure.
O3 ppb (8hr)
* Exceeding 8-hr Objective.
|31 - 62
|0 - 31
|No O3 data
*An Air Quality Objective is the provincial acceptable limit for O3 concentration, averaged over an 8-hour period.
How to use the map
- Navigate: Use your mouse to click and drag the map to a desired location
- Zoom in to view individual stations: Use the + and - buttons on the top left of the map to increase or decrease the magnification size of the map
- View station data: All circles represent an air monitoring stations. Click on a circle to view that station's data and related information.
- Reset Map: Use the Home Button to reset the map.
- PM2.5 = fine particles with diameters of 2.5 microns (millionths of a metre) and smaller
- PM10 = small particles (including PM2.5) with diameters of 10 microns and smaller
- O3 = ozone
- NO2 = nitrogen dioxide
- SO2 = sulphur dioxide
- TRS = total reduced sulphur
- ppb = parts per billion
- ppm = parts per million
- µg/m3 = micrograms per cubic metre
- N/A = Readings are monitored but are not available at this time.
Data is refreshed every 60 minutes. View our data license agreement and disclaimer.
If you have a comment or concern about the air quality content on this website please contact us.
Visit the BlueSky Canada smoke forecast page for up to date forecast information.
There are more ways to find an air monitoring station and its latest data.