Current Particulate Matter - PM2.5 Data Map
View the latest PM 2.5 (Fine Particulate Matter) data. Instructions on how to use the map are below.
PM2.5 µg/m3 (1hr avg.)
|250 - 500|
|100 - 250|
|80 - 100|
|60 - 80|
|40 - 60|
|25 - 40|
|15 - 25|
|5 - 15|
|0 - 5|
|No PM2.5 data|
There is no Air Quality Objective for PM2.5 over a one hour average period. However, there is a PM2.5 24-hour average objective.
How to use the map
- Navigate: Use your mouse to click and drag the map to a desired location
- Zoom in to view individual stations: Use the + and - buttons on the top left of the map to increase or decrease the magnification size of the map
- View station data: All circles represent an air monitoring stations. Click on a circle to view that station's data.
- Reset Map: Use the Home Button to reset the map.
- PM2.5 = fine particles with a diameter of 2.5 microns (millionths of a metre)
- PM10 = small particles with a diameter of 10 microns
- O3 = ozone
- NO2 = nitrogen dioxide
- SO2 = sulphur dioxide
- ppb = parts per billion
- ppm = parts per million
- µg/m3 = micrograms per cubic metre
- N/A = Readings are monitored but are not available at this time.
Data is refreshed every 60 minutes. View our data license agreement and disclaimer.
If you have a comment or concern about the air quality content on this website please contact us.
Visit the BlueSky Canada smoke forecast page for up to date forecast information.
There are more ways to find an air monitoring station and it's latest data.