Permits and Applications

Fish Collection Permits are issued centrally in Victoria through the Permit and Authorization Service Bureau (PASB). The application process is outlined on their web site. The PASB now handles all permits and commercial licences relating to Fish, Wildlife and Parks.

Approval of Transfer of Angler Day Quota Form